Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13 May 2009

We'll see how long it lasts, but the intention is to write daily.

For the first time in a while I felt with it and actually productive at work. OK I'm taking a moment now, but have been able to stay focused otherwise - what a wonderful change.

So why - certainly it is not that I got enough sleep 6 hours is not enough. Got home from therapy at 11/11:30ish. Got on the computer to check email. Ended up IMing with a friend I have met who is on a listserv. He's got a crush on me - I am trying to back out without hurting anyone on this. That should be a delicate task. Today however, no email or IM from him - first time for that.

On that note that is about it - have to go home, make nice with my mum who is in town. Wife told mother that something was up - wife was being snappy. Said it was marital problems which really it is in part :) This morning wife and I were messing around fighting over a Nerf gun I wanted to use to shoot child #2. Wife cried out - mum was worried. I wonder - was there physical violence there at some point for that sort of reaction?? Not that I know of, but dear reader one cannot trust one's own memory - or at least mine.

Until tomorrow,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment